Thursday, October 21, 2004

 

The end draws ever closer.

3 weeks left to go. There are 2 ways to look at this:

i. Oh I wish time would hurry up so that this will all be over with!
ii. Oh I wish I had more time! ONE MORE MONTH PLEASE!

...the second option would be nice. But I don't think I can handle looking at my project for another extra month.

Anyway...Progress progress. Have completed rendering all of my scenes today and laid them down in FinalCut Pro but soon discovered that some of the scenes actually needed some tweaking. Have completed tweaking the ending bits and are rendering them now. I should be able to complete the rough cut over the weekend and sort out what needs to be tweaked in Lightwave and what can be tweaked in AfterEffects or FinalCut.

I can say that I am on schedule and I'm pretty glad I have this remaining time to iron out problems and stuff.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?