Tuesday, September 21, 2004

 

My eyes! My eyes!

THERE! Finished animating all the automated sequences involved in the first scene of the story. Going nuts staring at the tiny dots on the graphs that made up the movements of various parts and characters. I could've sworn i was seing little dots flitting about in my field of vision. Oh well, that's that. I will now begin to try and tackle the mountainous task of convincingly animating UNmarked.

Read this on the CGtalk forum yesterday.

Bad Animation is ...
When Character joints bend like cardboard.
When a Monkey walks like a duck.
When a tree blows in the wind and the branches go right and the leaves go left.
etc etc ...
It's Good Animation when it's Realistic. A Lion walks like a Lion for example.

posted by RorrKonn (http://www.Atomic-3D.com)

When a character's joints bend like cardboard.....But my character is made out of paper! *ponders*

Comments:
Hell I wish I can be done in 2 weeks...then I'll take a long long holiday and just pop into AIM from time to time. If there is such a thing as finishing early and i doubt it....honestly don't mind helping out here and there. I'm sure anyone in AIM would be happy to do so.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?