Saturday, November 13, 2004

 

Rant & Rave

Alright...here goes the first rant & rave session...Although this is still related to the film in many ways.

Thanks Kate & Matt for the first few months of torture. Without those months of story telling lessons, I think the film would've been a complete mess. The many (although not as many as Ben) versions of the animatic really helped sort the story telling process out. And yes I will think of a movie with a concrete ENDING before i start production the next time around.

Thanks Jeremy for every little bit of guidance you've provided. The discussions we had were truly valuable. Sad to think that I've only got another semester to learn cool stuff from you.

Thanks John for neat compositing tricks. I think i remember Ted & I calling you the "King of Procedurals" or something at one point. Haha...Still would like to thank you for everything you've done for the HOP project.

Ben...What can I say? Hahaha....We've had some pretty good discussions this semester AND the last. Most of them mindless i must say. But i truly enjoyed them.

Lily...Thanks for food. It's been great havin group dinner at your place. Thanks for the morning Coffee sessions before VIT as well. In that, i'm truly grateful.

JieLin...Man you're one sick son of a bitch! hahahahah.....sleazy bugs eh? I'll be hearing that squeaky little thing in my grave! Thanks for the nights with Futurama and Hungry Jacks....Those two go together like a charm!

Astri....astri....hahahah....Glad you liked me porridge. 4 and half bowls! hahahahah...You'll be carrying that to your grave too i think....We'll definitely have one more session of chinese porridge with 100 year old eggs....Yummy!

Well, those are the usual suspects. I would go through my whole list but that's just going to take forever. But all in all, I'm truly truly glad that i've met everyone in AIM this year. And i mean every single one of you lot who are reading this. Thanks for the experience. It's been one helluva year.

There is also another thing i've learnt this year.....Hackey Sack! hahahahah....

Lilly, Shy, Astri.....I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA'LL IN MALAYSIA! HOLIDAY IN A TROPICAL COUNTRY AT A BEACH RESORT! LETS GET OUT OF THIS COLD!

Comments:
Hi Justin,

Congratualtions!
Thanks for all your efforts over the year and well done for keeping up your updates for your blog -
Hope you will be around for the third semester
Matt
 
Thanks Matt...will most definitely be around next semester...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?